Crossfire is an open source, cooperative multiplayer graphical RPG and adventure game. Since its initial release, Crossfire has grown to encompass over 150 monsters, about 3000 maps to explore, an elaborate magic system, 13 races, 15 character classes, a system of skills, and many artifacts and treasures. Crossfire is based in a medieval fantasy world and is similar to other games of this genre.
Announcements, Updates & Changes:
Crossfire Website News:
Mar 21, 2018
- StatSVN update for JX Client and Server
- ChangeLog update for JX Client and Server
- Doxygen update for JX Client and Server
- JavaDoc update for JX Client
Crossfire Wiki News:
Mar 21, 2018
- For other user visable updates and changes to Crossfire, visit the Crossfire Traffic page on the Wiki
- Updates for the Crossfire Wiki are also shown on the Recent Changes page
- Bug: #850 [invidious] Server performance degradation on Grim House in Euthville Improvements to reduce server lag for monster movement when tracking and moving towards players. (r20559 and r20560)
Crossfire Atlas News:
May 19, 2017
- Link summaries on the home page with applicable spoiler warnings
- New pages
Latest File Releases:
Select a client based on the OS that you wish to use while playing Crossfire, REQUIRED
|GTK-v2 Client, Linux||1.72.0||2017-Aug-13||Download|
|GTK Client, Windows||1.72.0||2017-Aug-15||Download|
- For a complete list of available clients, visit the clients page.
- For those who are looking to host their own server, visit the server page.
- For those looking to create new or modify existing maps, visit the map editor page.
Mailing List Archives & Information:
- Crossfire Announcement List:
- Crossfire CVS List:
- Crossfire Discussion List:
- Crossfire Maps Discussion List:
- Visit the Crossfire Board for questions, comments and discussion.
- Visit the Crossfire Wiki for documentation
- Character creation info and other walkthroughs
- View the Level Experience table