Crossfire Mailing List Archive

Re: Multiple artifacts

>Well, I'm no purist, and play these things for fun, so I'm of the opinion
>that multiple artifacts are not a bad thing.  I see no problem with an
>entire party armed with Excaliburs!
>
>There's no mistaking it; crossfire's a tough game.  Making it more so,
>especially at the expense of newer players to the game, seems extreme to me.

I tend to agree.  Remember, it's only a game (although a very nice game).
Besides, we haven't ever had the problem of having multiple named artifacts...
but maybe we're just mediocre players...

Richard Bingle
Computer Science Department                                purdue!bingle
Purdue University                                         (317) 494-0893
West Lafayette, IN 47907