Real Time Crossfire Mailing List Archive

Re: CF: Client "make install" broken =( (fwd)

I've made a fix and put it into the CVS tree for this.  In reality, the bug
below is is a minor point - it is only the man page, and is the last thing of
the make install phase, so it doesn't affect client operation at all.

Rick Tanner wrote:

> I was sent this message, can anyone help out on this?
>
> Thanks
> Rick

-
by sending an email stating your wishes to ]