Real Time Crossfire Mailing List Archive

CF: (Dumb?) Question

All right, I admit that I am new to Crossfire, but I love the format,
and am eager to help with the Crossfire project however I can.

However, I have a little problem:  How do I make a character that can
become DM for test purposes without my having to kill them off by
quitting, and doing the whole character creation thing again every time?

Thank you.

Ryan P. Casey
-
by sending an email stating your wishes to ]