Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 21:11:29 -0600
From: "SalsaDoom, Lord of Cybernia" <>
Subject: Client "make install" broken =(

Hey, with the version 0.95.3, after compiling the client, when I try to
install, i get this

[root@24 crossfire-client-0.95.3]# make install
/usr/bin/install -c gcfclient cfclient cfsndserv /usr/local/bin
/usr/bin/install -c client.man /usr/local/man/man1/gcfclient cfclient
cfsndserv.1
/usr/bin/install: installing multiple files, but last argument
(cfsndserv.1) is not a directory
Try `/usr/bin/install --help' for more information.
make: *** [install] Error 1

    Thanks
        SalsaDoom

-
by sending an email stating your wishes to ]