Crossfire Mailing List Archive

Re: CF: Crossfire java win95/win98

>>>>[From Tore Kristoffersen]
    [Note, Tore is not on the list  -- Kjetil T.]

Note: the java client says VERY SPECIFICALLY my address, every time
they start the client, so its really odd they send email to you :-)

I'll reply to him directly, from my java client address, which FYI, is

For anyone else interested, that's also where you get the client.
www.bolthole.com
 Although obviously it needs updating at this point. But now that
client/server changes have settled down, I'm happy to help people get it
working again.

-
by sending an email stating your wishes to ]