Real Time Crossfire Mailing List Archive

Re: CF: Relations, races and gods

[Mark Wedel]

>    The other way would be to extend the map object (map file header)
>   to include more of this.  One possibility would be a 'region xxxx'
>   field, with the details of the regions being defined elsewhere
>   lib/regions

How about using the pathname?  I.e. /Navar/forest is in region Navar.

You could use the convention that the last capitalized component of
the file name defines the region.
E.g. /SantoDominion/portals/Navar/house/room1 is also in region Navar,
if needed.

Kjetil T.
-
by sending an email stating your wishes to ]