Crossfire is an open source, cooperative multiplayer graphical RPG and adventure game. Since its initial release, Crossfire has grown to encompass over 150 monsters, about 3000 maps to explore, an elaborate magic system, 13 races, 15 character classes, a system of skills, and many artifacts and treasures. Crossfire is based in a medieval fantasy world and is similar to other games of this genre.
Announcements, Updates & Changes:
January 6, 2015
- Crossfire will be shown at Con of The North - stop by as we'll be open all weekend and no sign up is necessary. Hope to see you there!
For user-visable updates and changes to Crossfire, visit the Crossfire Traffic page on the wiki.
Latest File Releases:
Select a client based on the OS that you wish to use while playing Crossfire, REQUIRED
|GTK-v2 Client, Linux||1.71.0||2014-Apr-05||Download|
|GTK-v2 Client, Linux (i586 RPM)||1.60.0||2011-Mar-13||Download|
|GTK-v2 Client, Linux (x86_64 RPM)||1.60.0||2011-Mar-13||Download|
|GTK Client, Windows||1.60.2||snapshot||Download|
- For a complete list of available clients, visit the clients page.
- For those who are looking to host their own server, visit the server page.
- For those looking to create new or modify existing maps, visit the map editor page.
Mailing List Archives & Information:
- Crossfire Announcement List:
- Crossfire CVS List:
- Crossfire Discussion List:
- Crossfire Maps Discussion List:
- Visit the Crossfire Board for questions, comments and discussion.
- Visit the Crossfire Wiki for documentation
- Character creation info and other walkthroughs
- View the Level Experience table