Crossfire is an open source, cooperative multiplayer graphical RPG and adventure game. Since its initial release, Crossfire has grown to encompass over 150 monsters, about 3000 maps to explore, an elaborate magic system, 13 races, 15 character classes, a system of skills, and many artifacts and treasures. Crossfire is based in a medieval fantasy world and is similar to other games of this genre.
Announcements, Updates & Changes:
Crossfire Website News:
Dec 3, 2017
- StatSVN update for JX Client and Maps
- ChangeLog update for JX Client and Maps
- Doxygen update for JX Client
- JavaDoc update for JX Client
- JX Client snapshot available, release notes
Crossfire Wiki News:
Dec 3, 2017
- For other user visable updates and changes to Crossfire, visit the Crossfire Traffic page on the Wiki
- Updates for the Crossfire Wiki are also shown on the Recent Changes page
- Cosmetic changes to Abandoned Shrine (dungeons/voragray-gauntlet/00-abandoned-shrine), also added spider generators to the map. (r20532)
- Make sure the application terminates reliably (r20531)
- JX Client snapshot release
Crossfire Atlas News:
May 19, 2017
- Link summaries on the home page with applicable spoiler warnings
- New pages
Latest File Releases:
Select a client based on the OS that you wish to use while playing Crossfire, REQUIRED
|GTK-v2 Client, Linux||1.72.0||2017-Aug-13||Download|
|GTK Client, Windows||1.72.0||2017-Aug-15||Download|
- For a complete list of available clients, visit the clients page.
- For those who are looking to host their own server, visit the server page.
- For those looking to create new or modify existing maps, visit the map editor page.
Mailing List Archives & Information:
- Crossfire Announcement List:
- Crossfire CVS List:
- Crossfire Discussion List:
- Crossfire Maps Discussion List:
- Visit the Crossfire Board for questions, comments and discussion.
- Visit the Crossfire Wiki for documentation
- Character creation info and other walkthroughs
- View the Level Experience table