Crossfire is an open source, cooperative multiplayer graphical RPG and adventure game. Since its initial release, Crossfire has grown to encompass over 150 monsters, about 3000 maps to explore, an elaborate magic system, 13 races, 15 character classes, a system of skills, and many artifacts and treasures. Crossfire is based in a medieval fantasy world and is similar to other games of this genre.
Announcements, Updates & Changes:
Crossfire Website News:
March 19, 2019
- Snapshot release for Gridarta for Crossfire Map Editor - Doxygen, GitStats, JavaDocs
- What is new in the snapshot?
- Changes made with the "Analyze" menu remain saved when exiting and relaunching the map editor
Crossfire Wiki News:
March 14, 2019
- For other user visible updates and changes to Crossfire, visit the Crossfire Traffic page on the Wiki
- Updates for the Crossfire Wiki are also shown on the Recent Changes page
- Remove empty row of map tiles in North Farm (santo_dominion/north_farm) in Santo Dominion (r20712)
- Update entrance coordinates to North Farm (santo_dominion/north_farm) in Santo Dominion (r20713)
- Update entrance coordinates to The Little Peacock (santo_dominion/peacock) in Santo Dominion (r20714)
- Update entrance coordinates to Lord Ramsdre Mansion, Entrance (/santo_dominion/espen/palace) in Santo Dominion (r20715)
- Cosmetic changes to Undead Bungalow (/santo_dominion/houses/house1) in Santo Dominion, changes the walls to woodwalls. New face for Undead Bungalow in Santo Dominion (world/world_102_108) to make it look more like a log cabin. No functional changes. (r20716)
- Add swall sections around the Scorn Prison in The Kingdom of Scorn (/world/world_105_115) so players don't think they can walk around the building to get through the broken down wall leading to Port Joseph (r20717)
Crossfire Atlas News:
January 10, 2019
- Numerous map image updates
- Content updates for Maps by Level, Maps Index, NPCs Who Have a Special Message, Books & Signs, Item List, Monsters, Slaying Information, and World Map
- New pages
Latest File Releases:
Select a client based on the OS that you wish to use while playing Crossfire, REQUIRED
|GTK-v2 Client, Linux||1.73.0||2019-Jan-13||Download|
|GTK Client, Windows||1.72.0||2017-Aug-15||Download|
- For a complete list of available clients, visit the clients page.
- For those who are looking to host their own server, visit the server page.
- For those looking to create new or modify existing maps, visit the map editor page.
Mailing List Archives & Information:
- Crossfire Announcement List:
- Crossfire CVS List:
- Crossfire Discussion List:
- Crossfire Maps Discussion List:
- Visit the Crossfire Board for questions, comments and discussion.
- Visit the Crossfire Wiki for documentation
- Character creation info and other walkthroughs
- View the Level Experience table