Git - Index
Projects or code repositories for Crossfire that are using Git include:
- Gridarta is an open source (GPL) Map Editor for MMORPGs. Gridarta currently supports Angelion, Crossfire and Daimonin.
Crossfire Git Mirror
- SVN2Git mirror for Archetypes, GTKv2 Client and Server
- A 24x24 tileset intended for use with Crossfire RPG Game servers. Many images were pulled from old versions of the game (0.92.0 was a specific baseline). Crossfire's trunk GTK2 client appears to handle the different-sized tileset, but the same cannot be said for released versions. Thus, this image set is largely experimental.
- Automated build of the GTKv2 Client for Windows.
Crossfire Theme Updates
- Customized dark theme update for the GTKv2 Client
Arch2JSON code with testsuite
- Converts archetypes to a JSON output for searching, sorting, etc. web interface
- Output of cfmapper script used by Crossfire. This project is to track map changes generated by the cfmapper (Crossfire Mapper) script found in the Crossfire code base.