The western house of the raffle area. Use the dragon transport to Pupland. On the crossing take the stairs down to get to the raffle area.
Raffles are lotteries. Go get the raffle card, which allows you to play once.
Level 5 might not be able to complete raffle1. Level 7 or 8 should be good.
- 1 orc :-)
- Lots of goblins
- Lots of zombies
- Lots of skeletons (depends on how you clear the map --- I never have to face skeletons)
- 1 "trapped and hurt hill giant" (already wounded, easy kill)
- Lots of hill giants (only if you are too slow...)
A raffle1 card. Playing raffle1 yields one of:
|1/2||toilet paper (useless, valuable)|
|1/16||diamond of exceptional beauty|
|1/32||mithril chainmail (ac+4)(armor+25)|
|1/256||battle axe (dam+21)(Attacks: physical) Weight 10kg|
|1/512||gray unicorn horn (dam+5)(Attacks: physical) Weight 3kg|
|1/1024||kobold dagger +3 (dam +6)(slay troll) Weight 6kg|
|1/2048||Yoroi of Banzai (ac+4)(armor+10)(Immune: death) Weight 5kg|
|1/4096|| Katana of Masamune +3 (Str+2)(Dex+2)(Con+2)(Wis+1)(dam+25)
(slay undead)(Attacks: physical, weaponmagic)
(Immune: drain, ghosthit)(Protected: depletion)
|1/8192|| Oilskin cloak -4 (damned)(Dex-1)(ac+1)(armor+3)
(Immune: acid)(Protected: acid) Weight 1kg
|1/16384|| Gale Armour (Dex+2)(ac+4)(armor+40)(Protected: electricity)
- Zombie corpses are reasonably valuable, so raffle1 is an excellent source of money for low level players.
- This is also supported by the fact that virtually every time you play the raffle1 you'll get toilet paper or an improvement potion.
Map Summary Provided by: