- Stoneville - Index
- Adventurers Guild
- The Adventurous Shop
- Beginners 2
- Brxzl's Home
- The Burning Adventurer
- Damari's House
- Dark Elf House
- Dreadful House
- Dragon Hangar
- Enter at Own Risk
- House by Well
- House with Apartment
- Key Sale House
- Little House
- Luxory Manner
- Myrnek's House
- Pixies Delight
- Small House
- Thieves Den
- Well of Intelligence
A brown cabin at the northern portion of the town square in Stoneville. More specifically, it is the cabin in the exact middle of that row.
A single level map containing rooms and hallways seperated by locked doors. Signs provide a mini-tutorial for new players - but the traps and other features make this map a little more then just a newbie map.
Around level 4 or 5 because of the skeletons and traps.
Mice, large centipedes, kobolds, skeletons
There are a number of signs that warn you on what to expect in the next room or down the hall
- Test a door for traps before you open it or you may regret it.
- The door is trapped with a random trap rune
- Always check chests for traps, some are trapped as well!
- The chest is trapped with a random trap rune
- If you enter this corridor and don't react fast, you will die!
- Rune of Blasting is at the end of the hallway
- Check for Traps before entring this corridor.
- Rune of Confusion in front of the door.
- You must learn when to fight, and when NOT to fight!
- Warning you that the skeletons might be too tough for you
- Not all that looks alike is the same.
- Normal gravestone looks just like the skeleton generator
- You can use the levers to open up the spike wall, or could time it and try to run through the spike walls that are opening and closing automatically