2000 Website Updates
Log of all the changes and updates with the website
Dec 28, 2000
- New server added to the Servers page
- he map section for Stoneville has been updated
- The map listing and their locations (only) reflect the latest changes with the v0.95.8 release
- A similar update for the other areas on Dragon Island is probably next
Dec 22, 2000
- Metaserver is up and
running, search of the mailing lists and website now available
- The map section for Santo Dominion has been updated. The map listing and their locations (only) reflect the latest changes with the v0.95.8 release
Dec 19, 2000
- The website upgrade to DreamWeaver is complete. Now it's time to start updating the content
- Website search function should start working soon once the site gets re-indexed from today's publish
Dec 12, 2000
- Upgrade to UdmSearch requires a re-index of the website and mailing lists. The search feature will be unavailable for a couple of days. This site is going to lag behind on the latest updates for a couple of weeks. The site is being reworked in DreamWeaver. Right now, I´m about 75% done.
Nov 29, 2000
- New release for Crossfire, v0.95.8 This site is going to lag behind on the latest updates for a couple of weeks The site is being reworked in DreamWeaver.
Nov 9, 2000
- CVS Mailing list at SourceForge
Oct 28, 2000
- Update in the CVS Section - class and race information in summarized tables
Oct 24, 2000
Oct 17, 2000
- Updates for the CVS section. Class/Race changes in CVS now, ready for review. Updating this website is in process
Oct 6, 2000
- Reworked the search capability and links on the website and mailing lists.
Sep 26, 2000
- A new server is up and running - find out more on the Server Page
- Crossfire 0.95.7 has been released
Sep 6, 2000
- Thomas Greene's destiny maps added to CVS. No summaries available at this time, more information is available from the E-mail list.
Aug 24, 2000
- Update on the Servers page - a new one added, and an update on another.
Aug 1, 2000
July 11, 2000
- Graphics now updated for Spoiler sections; Armour, Weapons, Bows, Special Weapons, Helmets, Shields, and Other Clothing. Still missing monsters, though.
June 26, 2000
- Spoiler updates for Armour and Jewelry
- Very important update on the new Mailing List setup, see the actual post or view it on the Mailing List page.
June 22, 2000
June 16, 2000
- Spoiler updates for Monsters: E to H, Monsters: I to L, Monsters: M to P, Monsters: Q to T, Monsters: U to Z. I still need the graphics, can anyone help me out with this?
June 9, 2000
- Crossedit Mapguide now online
- Spoiler updates for Weapons, Bows, Special Weapons, Armour, Helmets, Shields, Other Clothing, and Monsters: A to D. I still need the graphics, can anyone help me out with this?
May 30, 2000
- New server added to the Servers page
- Map Design page now called Map Czar
- Started the Crossedit FAQ page.
May 22, 2000
- New look to the website, same layout
- Added a site history feature, available at the top and bottom of all the pages (except the index page...)
- New Page: Map Design - used for bug finds, testing bug fixes, and improvements of maps already in existence
April 27, 2000
- Map summaries: Strange Mountain, Grukk´s Tower, Kjerringhola Cave, all in Separate Areas. Ebony Tiger Thief Guild in Lake Country
- Map Update: Golmoru´s Hut in Lake Country.
March 25, 2000
- Map summaries: House of Healing in the City of Scorn, Barud-Dur and (start of) Dol-Guldar in Separate Areas, and Burial Ground in Lake Country
- Crossfire v0.95.5 now available. Bugzilla now open at http://bugzilla.real-time.com/ more details are available in a post to the Mailing List.
February 23, 2000
- Malin´s Crossfire Chat now available - see what it is at:
February 9, 2000
- Map fixes sent to the Crossfire Mailing List.
January 20, 2000
- I am working on the Spoiler section, since it hasn´t been updated in over 2 years. I am about half way through it and as you can see, some of the information is missing. Anyone have any thing to add to it? What about corrections? Thanks.
January 17, 2000
- Read about a couple of the bug fixes available for Crossfire, as posted in the E-mail list. New Crossfire server at nexus.v-wave.com - read more about it on the Servers page.
January 14, 2000
- Summaries for the Volcano (Fire Temple, Mining Area, Research Center)
- Now available - Crossfire Board - setup for questions, comments and general discussion
January 13, 2000
- Small update for Yarid´s House in Scorn
- Addiontal information added to Chaos Lair and Snake Pit in Lake Country
- Updated map summary for Wizard Tower and Mopoon´s Weapon Shop - both in Lake Country
- New summary for Moria located in Brittany
January 10, 2000
- Updated summary for the Chaos Lair - part of the Snake Pit in Lake Country
- New summaries for Jessy´s Castle and Jessy´s Zoo - both located in Brittany(Brest)
- Looks like the I have polls working again. Still needs some touching up though
- Subscribe to the Crossfire Mailing List through a servlet on the Mailing List page